Monday, November 15, 2010

Staff Picks:




While we may stampede the make-up counters at the mere mention of a new trend, the reality is that these pieces mostly tend to end up lost somewhere in the back of a drawer or at the bottom of a make-up bag.

A woman's daily make-up routine borders on religious ritual and details about the products involved are usually something we guard fiercely because how else would we make you think we just wake up looking like that every morning?


Well, three of us decided to spill our guts/purses and show you what go to means for us:




Lorraine - "Luxurious Lady"



"The make-up that I use is not heavy YSL makes my face look fresh and young, great for any occasion day or night. I wear it everyday along with the Shimmer Blush in Coral.

Love, Love the Bobbi Brown corrector it covers the dark circles under my eyes and hides blemishes as for the Dior eyeliner it is the only brand that does not smear.

The Maybelline mascara is awesome makes my eye lashes look longer and with volume don't need to use the eye lash curler. The lip gloss prevents my lips from looking dry and feels fresh with the MENTHA shine."







Alexis - "MAC Mama"






"Im always on the hunt for the latest in make up , but these here are my all time go to products. I just bought the MAC Pro Longwear Foundation and Concealer. Seriously God's gift, I couldn't have asked for a better coverage. It seems like a ton of stuff but it literally only takes me about 10 min to do my make up, which I usually do on my rush to work, in the car!"


Maurissa - "Naturalista"




"I kind of feel like an impostor here because to be honest I rarely wear makeup (even when I probably should)! The rose water spray is by far the most often used of everything pictured. It makes my skin so soft and dewy looking. I am obsessed with Benefit and just a a few dots of tint on my cheeks and a swipe of brightener along the inside of my bottom lid goes a looooong way. Even when I am feeling fancy, I still tend to go for a pretty natural look. I moisturize, apply primer, mix more moisturizer in with a dab of foundation, and finish the whole thing off with a dusting of sparkly translucent mineral powder. Then I apply 60,000 coats of mascara, because you know, that looks totally natural........"







XOXO

2 comments:

Alexis said...

AWW WERE SO COOLLLLL

cat said...

you all have great taste in makeup :) I <3 make up all kinds of make up lol

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.