Thursday, September 16, 2010

In a Military Style:




*Burberry Prorsum, Wayne, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone, Burburry Prorsum, Marc by Marc Jacobs (photos courtesy of refinery29)


Military looks are still holding high rank on the runways. From khaki and drab, to epaulettes and brass buttons, it is a functional fashion lovers paradise. Check out some of our favorite runway looks, and find out how to own the style for less with our new office fave, the Military inspired Margo tote.





Ferragamo, Doo.Ri, Oscar De La Renta




Michael Kors, Reed Krakoff, Dries Van Noten



Top Shop, Fendi, Julian Mcdonald.

This is a really easy trend to follow, fast fashion retailers are coming out with skinny cargos, t-shirt dresses, and other on-trend pieces at relatively low prices. While a head to toe military look can be both trendy and polished, incorporating the sharp pieces into your existing wardrobe and mixing them in with softer or girlier pieces is the best way to get maximum wear.


GET THE LOOK:

Margo $96





XOXO

Maurissa

7 comments:

Kim said...

Love the Margo, it looks like it will go so well with this seasons military style and colors!!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love these colors!

Claire E. said...

Love this bag too! Canvas bags are classic, and the grommets and braiding are hot.
The black option is a great day to night piece. I can imagine bringing it into the office in the morning and then carrying it out for dinner and drinks.

joi c said...

I need this bag.....I hope the store i work for orders it.

Margoam said...

The military style is my favorite one this fall! I'm in love! And I love, love, love this bag it's such a classic!

Mandy Elise said...

I just discovered Melie Bianco while searching online for vegan handbags and I think I'm in love! This bag is the perfect bag for fall and I just checked out your website and there is something for everybody!

Becky Mapes Jahnke said...

This is such a great bag!!

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.