Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Put it in neutrals





Who says beige need be boring? If the 2010 runways proved anything, it is that you don't need a lot of color to turn a lot of heads.







With most of us still finding the fog of economic uncertainty a little hard to shake, notable designers and their respective labels (3.1 Phillip Lim, Chloe, Celine, Dries Van Noten, Gucci etc...) are turning back to well constructed basics in neutral color palettes in an attempt to echo our financial reality.




Stock up on camels, roses, and taupes which will be as appropriate and wearable for the end of summer as they will be for fall. The key is to increase the visual appeal by playing with/layering textures and fabrics on both apparel and accessories.


The best part of a closet full of neutrals? They all go together! Which will make mixing and matching a breeze.



Shop our neutrals collection on meliebianco.com

Laura - $96





XOXO

Maurissa

10 comments:

Lydia L said...

Great collection! I'm glad to see beige/tan back in fashion, very classic look.

HedgeHogi said...

I love tan/browns! It's good to see them in a wonderful collection!

alholm.co at gmail dot com

J.E. said...

Your Labor Day Sale prices are GREAT! My favorite thing about that Maurissa bag is the chain- Love it! It just gives it that little extra ☻
{jellerman at rocketmail dot com}

Martha said...

I love the fall colors--lots of gray, camel, tobacco. The neutrals are perfect for changing things up. And that beige bag is gorgeous!

~dab said...

I've always loved neutrals - they can carry you through every season depending on how you accessorize, and a neutral pant or coat is always in style :)

o said...

I couldn't agree more! These neutrals are perfect for fall! I'm definitely stocking up:) Thank you again for dropping by my blog and for ur e-mail:) I'm so excited!! Hope you girls had a great labor day weekend!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Margoam said...

I agree, I love neutrals! You can do so many things with them and make them really pop with accessories!

jaimeseal said...

I love these neurtrals! Great for fall!! You always do a great job!!!

CyTo said...

I love it! Neutrals go well with everything and make them so versatile!

cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

PoniLinda said...

This is definitely hot this season

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.