Monday, September 20, 2010

Project Runway!

Project Runway has long been a favorite show for everyone in our office and we were so thrilled to see our very own CIARA bag featured on a recent episode in a "Military & Lace" inspired look. The CIARA'S trendy chains played a key role in enhancing the tough/chic aspect of the ensemble and that model totally worked it!


Check out some highlights from the episode:








You can view the full episode: HERE



And you can get your hands on your very own CIARA, here:




XOXO

2 comments:

Margoam said...

Congrats on being featured on Project Runway, that's awesome!

o said...

Omgosh, that's amazing!! Congrats to you guys!! Btw, I just received my Keira bag from Sincerely Jules' giveaway and I LOVE it!! Thank you so much!! I just posted about it on my blog:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.