Sunday, July 11, 2010

DENIMANIA!!!!

The perennially in style denim is bigger than ever this season! Whether on the runways or simply adorning the street style savvy around the world, denim looks are everywhere. I am sure there are those of you out there shaking your heads, remembering the denim on denim trend of the 80's in horror.


But today's look is a far cry from the denim tuxedos of days past. It is all about effortless cool and this time around can be made to look (dare I say it) positively chic! Denim on denim can look super fresh when you mix washes and fabrics. A chambray shirt is great when paired with cutoff jean shorts or even over a floral print denim dress! There are so many ways to wear it without the possibility of going wrong.


If you are of the timid variety, the best place to start is with an accessory! You can use the pieces in our denim collection to easily incorporate the trend into any outfit! Or for the more daring, pair with an ensemble that already includes denim to dive head first into the fashion pool:

Aubrey - Denim Frayed Flower Cross Body Bag. $43

4 comments:

a little ghost. said...

I love this denim bag! It is so rad an on trend. I could totally see Alexa Chung or one of the Geldoff girls wearing this!

Juanita said...

Wait till you see the catalog photo!! Our model Lina, can rock it like no one else!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love it :) !!!! I showed the picture to two of my friends and they gave me the WOW!!! the purse looks awesome w that pose!!!

Sophie said...

I Love it!!! ♥ It can be an every day bag or going out...

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.