Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Funday

We’ve had a busy work week here at Melie Bianco, so to relieve ourselves of the Monday through Thursday blues we are getting pumped for the weekend!


Put on your TGIF party hats and give our playlists a whirl. They range from the party starters, to the eclectic, to the off-beat but they all set the tone for the kind of weekend each one of us is currently daydreaming about (while remaining hard at work of course!)

Customer Service - Alexis:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Designer - Juanita:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Public Relations - Maurissa:



MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Create your own playlist and share it with us! Or weigh in on ours and let us know what you think! Each comment will be entered into a drawing to win the ultra fabulous S10-236! The pockets are perfect for carrying your mp3 player in so you can listen to YOUR favorite tunes as you stroll stylishly through the town!




The winner will be announced Monday at 12pm PST, so we can at least help one lucky lady beat the work week blues. Be sure to leave us your email address if you want to be eligible!



XOXO.

11 comments:

lexi said...

Look Out Weekend Here We Come!

Lanieekat said...

Yes, it is definitely Ultra Fabulous,I think my teen would swipe it from me if I won. I would make a playlist with a mix of 80's music and songs from now from groups like Train and Keith Urban

Marci said...

Well, I made a playlist and tried to post it here and it wouldn't let me, so I'm just gonna listen to your playlists as I don't htink I've heard these songs!! And I love the purse!!

Marci said...

oops sorry...my email is emmerswee at gmail dot com

a little ghost. said...

I LOVE NEON INDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules said...

My playlist would have The Devemberists, band of horses, broken bells, and thecyeah yeah yeahs!!!
My email is Julie dot luhtala at gmail dot com

jaimeseal said...

Your playlist is good, but winning this bag would be awesome!!!! My email is jaimeseal@gmail.com

Juanita said...

Love the playlists!!! Nice posts!

pat said...

too cute is that bag
pavanco1 (at) embarqmail (dot) com

Tammie said...

I enjoyed your playlist and I love the bag!
chockle9@aol dot com

Lydia L said...

Wonderful playlist, GREAT bag!

ncatok (at) gamil

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.