Friday, July 9, 2010

Meet Juanita!

Continuing with our "Meet Us!" series is Juanita Gomez. She is a fashionista in every sense and an essential part of the design team. From new designers to the latest in electronic music Juanita somehow always manages to have a leg up on what is cutting edge!


Name:
Juanita
Gomez

Title:

Designer

Favorite thing about working at Melie Bianco:

Shopping Oversees

Favorite Designer:
Vivienne
Westwood
Favorite Melie Bianco Bag: S10-137 <--- click to buy!

Favorite Movie:
Blade Runner, Gattaca.

Summer Trend you are most excited about:
Gypset, Lace.

Summer Trend you wish would go away:
I adjust to every trend I make the best out of each. I actually like the challenge of the trends that are not quite me.

Favorite Website (non shopping related): ffffound.com

What music are you listening to? Nu Disco, Electro Indie.

What inspires you? Colors, Trends and Music.








6 comments:

Juanita said...

♥ it!!! xoxo

Diana Carmona said...

Congrats Juanita xoxo <3 <3 <3

Juanita said...

Your the best!! Mua

April Disbrow said...

I think you are such a talented girl Juanita... I am so honored to be able to sport your designs and I can't wait to get some new designs! what a great profile of you and congrats!

xoxo
April Disbrow

Anonymous said...

Juanita is such an amazing designer.
I am proud to own a design of hers!

a little ghost. said...

I love finding out what your inspiration is! It inspires me too!

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.