Thursday, July 22, 2010

Meet Lilia!

Our energetic design assistant (and Captain of Team Jacob) is a lover of street style and sky high stilettos!


Name: Lilia Hernandez

Title:
Design Assistant

Favorite thing about working at Melie Bianco: Getting a first look at all the upcoming trends. Its so exciting!!!

Favorite Designer:
I've always been a shoe freak I think I buy shoes just because I think they are HOT, and sometimes I never wear them!! so I would have to say Christian Louboutoin







Favorite Melie Bianco Bag: S10-217 - $58
Its So Cute For Summer!!



Favorite Movie: Twilight Saga Movies I Know I Know!!!! I cant help myself!!!

Favorite Memory:
Getting proposed to in my new home! I am so in LOVE!!!

Summer Trend you are most excited about: Lovin the nautical trend

Summer Trend you wish would go away: Clogs, They are horrible Leave them to the Swedish.

Favorite Website: LookBook Love looking at different peoples style and how everyone expresses them self so differently




What music are you listening to?
Currently I am listing to Electropop (Just went to check out LA ROUX and Loved it)



What inspires you? People with outrageous style that most people might think is strange! I Love To People Watch Its So Much FUN!!!

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Oh yeah... she is shoe lady but at least with great taste ;o)
Love the pictures collage!

Lexi said...

Yayy Lilia...

although we now have office rivalry

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.