Monday, July 12, 2010

Meet Alexis!

If you have ever called to inquire about order status, delivery dates, or style suggestions, Alexis' infectiously fun personality may not be new to you. She is style obsessed and always on the hunt for the perfect way to put a modern spin on a vintage find. Meet Alexis:


Name: Alexis

Title:
Customer Service

Favorite thing about working at Melie Bianco:
It's awesome to have an insiders look into the world of fashion.

Favorite Designer: I vintage shop a lot, but if I have to name anyone, I'd say Marc Jacobs ( I'm in LOVE with his daisy perfume and a pair of semi-rimmed glasses I found on E-bay)


Favorite Melie Bianco Bag:
My go to Bag-The Agatha (S10-255) in Black. I love it. I also can not wait for the rest of our fall line so I can buy our Laura bag (W10-18). She's a beauty.

Favorite Movie: Labyrinth W. David Bowie if you haven't watched it, do so. It will change your life.



Summer Trend you are most excited about: My own! My style changes a lot so I kind of just wear what I like, but I am dying for an old pair of Dr. Martens ankle boots!

Summer Trend you wish would go away:
The Ed Hardy Jersey Shore look. If you are not Snooki don't do it!

Favorite Website:
Twitter - Can't live without it, I'd be lost.

What are you listening to?
I listen to just about everything. I just re-downloaded The Almost Famous and Nick and Norah soundtracks so I'm pretty excited to put it into my ipod

What inspires you? LIFE: my son, friends ,family, music and anything that makes me strive to reach for more.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

And she is an amazing make up artist!!! not only her work but she is awesome to work with!!! ♥

Juanita said...

You are my muse!!

a little ghost. said...

Hold me closer Tony Danza......

Pages

melie bianco. Powered by Blogger.